ahh i hope im pregnant!

i need some ideas how to tell hubby if i am :) this will be our first so i want it to be a super awesome way to do it!!!

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 7:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ~~~~~~ prego vibes ~~~~~~~
    ((((((((((( prego vibes )))))))))))
    ********** prego vibes ************

my hubby is/was really into base ball. So I bought the tinest little glove and ball I could find, wrapped them up like a gift, and had a note inside that said "For Daddy & Me"
    Anonymous

• I love this game. Tell me his hobbies and what he does for a living and let me see if I can think of anything fun.
    Anonymous

• I bought DH the caveman's guide to pregnancy or something like that (instruction manual!!!) and gave it to him as a gift. Not too subtle, but he doesn't DO subtle! With this one I put our son in a big brother t-shirt and it was HOURS before he noticed!
    Bensmommy611

Answer by Bensmommy611 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• My husband is a ford fan, loves restoring his truck and he works as a maintenace man for our town. he like to play with model trains... wow thats alll i can think of LOL!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 7:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2010