hello there . my daughter kaylee is 7 months old, and i just now notice today when she was sleeping it sounded like she was makeing a whistleing noise what is going on with her.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well it could be she's snoring or it could be she needs her nose cleaned out. just try some saline spray in both sides and see if that helps. i wouldn't worry unless it seemed like she was having trouble breathing.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• she dont have a stuffy nose or anything. i just havent noticed it before.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• My 9 month old son actually whistles awake and sometimes asleep. He doesn't realize he's doing it. He puts his mouth in the shape of a small "O" and breathes...and it ends up a whistle. Could just be that lol...could be a slightly stuffy nose...it happens to me sometimes. I'm sure she's fine, just keep an eye on her is all I can really say. Good luck
    Anonymous

• My son is younger but he use to do that I didnt know what It was I bought a cool mist humidfier n it helped I stopped using it n he didn't really do It anymore maybe he had a little cold my doctor didn't seem concerned he just said babies take more breaths than we do n they could sound different or could b a stuffy nose...
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 8:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2010