Another quiz to enjoy. If you can't be positive don't bother posting. # What's your path to peace?

Again If you wish take the quiz and post your answers. If you don't like it or don't wish to don't answer this post please no negativity.
ttp://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?sectionID=407&surveyID=248

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I thought the disclaimer was funny

Warning:Belief-O-Maticâ„¢ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul.

LOL like anybody is gonna come back from the dead and sue them
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You scored 26, on a scale of 10 to 40. Here's how to interpret your score:

18 - 27
    You take the non-violent path. Like famed Indian pacifist, Mahatma Gandhi, you believe that peaceful civil disobedience is the best route to social change. There are rare moments when violent resistance may be considered as a better option. Nonviolence, you emphatically believe, is not to be confused with cowardice, but rather the highest expression of bravery. Find prayers for peace here.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• only certain responses welcome??? well can't you just be so open and tolerant of those who are not like you

I'm sorry I don't wish to deal with negativity. How horrible am I? All well a negative person doesn't like me, I think I will just have to throw a party.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• sorry can't resist

hotmama would you prefer to deal with this person (mt18:17)" treat that person as a pagan or a corrupt tax collector"
    Anonymous

• hotmama would you prefer to deal with this person (mt18:17)" treat that person as a pagan or a corrupt tax collector"

To whom are you referring God- Yes, A bigot- No, A racist- No, Or a pagan- Yes definitely, A tax or bill collector- I don't mind they don't seem to like me and how easy I get them to go away though.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• To whom are you referring God- Yes, A bigot- No, A racist- No, Or a pagan- Yes definitely, A tax or bill collector- I don't mind they don't seem to like me and how easy I get them to go away though

No, none of that. That quote does not sperate :) I read you told another poster to learn to read before postiing...

Anonymous

• You scored 23
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• No, none of that. That quote does not sperate :) I read you told another poster to learn to read before postiing...

Oh ok I get it. It was a joke I get it now. LOL:) Good one.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Oh ok I get it. It was a joke I get it now. LOL:) Good one.

'bout
    Anonymous

• 'bout

Huh now I'm lost.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2010