BOB (that's Battery Opperated Boyfriend so don't go upening this up if you don't want your kids to see)

Alright ladies. I've never needed one before. But hubby is deploying soon and he wants to get me something. What do you recommend and why?

The biggest question is whether or not to get a full size with an option to vibrate or to get something smaller that vibrates and a dildo on the side....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Health

• if you do get one that needs batteries- make sure it takes AA or AAA not those little (watch type) batteries cuz those toys dont work as well - they just aren't very powerful and the batteries are more expensive and hard to find

hand held massagers that plug in are great as are the shower heads

it really depends on what makes you "you know" you might not need the dildo if you can "you know" with a vib?

good luck
    Anonymous

• Get a detachable shower head with a jet on. While in the show kids only hear water running, while on the other had vibrators can be loud and they will wonder what the sound is
    Renetterae1980

Answer by Renetterae1980 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• A shower head is something I hadn't considered before... I don't know if that would really work for me. Thanks I'll look into it.
    Anonymous

• They have these awesome glass sex toys and you can get them at Romantix what a great store.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I agree with Renetterae1980.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I have quite a collection of sex toys, but nothing works for me quite as well as my original jackrabbit

Answer by missanc at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• -EVERY woman needs a glass dildo, they work great & last a long time --unlike other toys that have to be thrown away ever so often... My fav is the one with a slight twist/twirl to it... --AWSOME--
    -Maybe look into "gspot" vibrator.

the best thing to do is test it out. every woman is different & likes different things. You dont have to have just ONE ....
    Anonymous

• Is glass cold? Or does it warm up fast?
    Anonymous

• I've heard the detachable shower heads with the jets are good. I dont' have one of those but I do have a pink "rabbit" that has the uh, "insertable" part (I hate the d word lol) and on top of that is the clit stimulator. I don't ever use it though anymore because what I found out what I really wanted was a "bullet" vibrator because I'd rather have the stimulation up top. AdamandEve.com is very good and reasonably priced. Fantasygifts.com is another one.
    Anonymous

• The rabbit, as seen on Sex and the City. all in one toy
    Anonymous