bleeding

ok im almost 7 weeks prego and after i went to the bathroom earlier i had some blood on the tissue. it wasnt thick or alot just about a quarter size amount. im having no cramping but evey time i have been to the bathroom there has been no blood but a little pink. im calling the dr. tomorrow but im super scared. i have an 18 month old and this never happened with that pregnancy. thanks ladies

Tbrown33317

Asked by Tbrown33317 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That happened to me around that same time. I am now 13 weeks 3 days. Sit back relax and put your feet up. Drink water and try to not do to much heavy lifting or excessive movement. I know tough with a little kid ( I have a 11 month old) but it helped me. Just make sure to call your Dr first thing in the morning and tell them. They may want you to come in for an ultra sound just to check. Good luck

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• As long as your not cramping and it's not alot of blood you should be just fine. But go with your instincts and call your doc.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2010