Whould this bother you?

My best friend and I go out often..we always meet lots of people. They ask for our numbers and we give it to them. They always call her or text her. Never do they respond to my text or anything. Im getting a bit bothered by it. Would it bother you? Am I just being childish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• well imo it sounds like you're the one they talk to just to be nice but your friend is the one they're really interested in. like a wing-man taking one for the team so his buddy can talk to the other one kind of a situation. and yes that would bother me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Maybe she comes off as easy....typically when men are put in this situation, they are going to call the girl who gives them some...the girl who is more like relationship material will be pushed aside until you run into guys who want to do more than get in your pants.

Anonymous

• I agree with Anon above...they may be calling for the 'sure thing'.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2010