So my Daughter got in trouble today for playing around in the girls bathroom(when she was suppose to be in class) and was peeking at another girl while she was using the bathroom,should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• No, I wouldn't be worried, she was probably just being silly.
    My son has gotten trouble in the boys bathroom. He was climbing the urinals. Its like they get a moments where there is no adult supervision and they nuts,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Worried that your daughter would rather play than be a student...or oh no your daughter is curious and wants to make sure what she has matches what other girls her age have?!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Worried about what? It sounds like she's just being a kid. As long as she didn't do or say anything out of line to the girl, I'm sure it was just an innocent way of joking around. I would just have a talk with her about how important it is to stay in class and not play in the bathroom. Also that it is rude and inappropriate to peek at people while they're using the toilet.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Worried about what? Being a child? No, nothing to worry about. I would just talk to her about appropriate behavior at school and in the bathroom.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I would be upset. She should be in class not goofing in the bathroom.
    Anonymous