Is this CafeMom or MySpace?!

Personly, if i wanted the drama and bashing of how to raise my children, id go to my in-laws or myspace. You come here and ask for support and advice. Not to be told your a bad parent or to groe a back bone because your ways of parenting ate different. Doesnt mean someone elses ways are better! Iv about had it. Its like a bunch of children here. I vote take away the anon, if theres nothing to hide behind then half these people would butt out im sure.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 8:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• lol sorry, I don't see how myspace brings drama?....maybe you just attract it?...
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorGo ahead- take away the Anon button. See if I care.

anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 8:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Well once again, it's a two way street. EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe theirs differs from yours.
    Anonymous

• actually I use the anon button after getting sought out based on my religion and other things. Iike if I posted something about my husband driving me crazy, women will seek me out to tell me what fool I am.
    Maybe you should consider some of the groups-
    but I think that this is not a place to require that all postings will be tender fuzzies- but I do hope you find what you are looking for.
    Anonymous

• I think if someone wants to bash they shouldn't use the anon button either but they will because they are too scared to show who they really are.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• This is CafeMom, and it is WAY bitchier than MySpace. If you'd been here a while, you'd know that.
    Anonymous