i just had my kid now i haven;t had my period for awhile how can i make myself hurry up and have it ive waited for 6 months

im 26

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are not breastfeeding and have not had a period for 6 months you need to talk to your Dr. There is no way you can make a period come. You could also be pregnant again
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• ask you doctor for progesterone, it can get your period started.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• There are ways to make your period come, but many would probably not be advised if you are BFing your baby-
    Anonymous

• Like 1st poster said, if you aren't breastfeeding talk to your dr. If you ARE breastfeeding it may not come back until your child is going longer between feedings (not feeding during the night). That was the case for me. It didn't show up til the day after DS's 1st birthday party.
    Bensmommy611

Answer by Bensmommy611 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2010