Did you know if you take one day at a time...

and say at least one nice thing to one person each and every day...no matter how hard it is, over time you will become a niceer person and be all around more happy? It also becomes easier to give people compliments and to be able to hold your tongue before you say something mean.
I've been doing this for a few months now and I already feel like a nicer person.
Just thought I'd pass it on...
:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, that is so true. i'm more cheerful bc i forced myself to be once i had my first son but now i'm usually that way naturally.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• My daughter says "I'm sorry" about a million times a day. I asked her why she says it so much and she said it's because if she thinks she might have said something bad to someone she can't sleep at night so she appologizes. And then she added... I don't know how you ever get any sleep!
    Anonymous

• anon 845- oh good grief! a child's honesty, huh?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• lol, that is too cute. its amazing what some children think of and how thier brains work. I think it is so sweet that she would even think like that!
    Anonymous