Have you ever made a photo book using Costco, shutterfly, etc?

Which one do you like the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i made one on shutterfly and it came out beautiful. i had a promo code and only had to pay like $2 for shipping so that was awesome lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I made one with snapfish and I love it.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I made a couple with snapfish. My mom is a photographer, so I can say that her picture quality is amazing. Nothing like my $150 digital. So it did matter on the quality of the picture. But for around $20 it's a steal!!! Cheaper than making an actual scrap book too.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• o u know what..... it was snapfish, not shutterfly lmao..... i need to go to bed!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I used to make mine on Snapfish and kept being disappointed with the quality so out of all places I tried Walmart. They do the same thing online and you can either pick it up in the store or have it shipped to you and I have to say - It looks so much better! My husband and I couldn't believe the difference in quality and now we order all of our memory books/photo gifts throught Walmart.com now. It's very reasonably priced too. Just my opinion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• My two Aunts used Snapfish and it came out beautifully. They said it was on the expensive side though, but well worth it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have tried Snapfish and Shutterfly but was disappointed in the lack of digital art and creative freedom. I am now using Heritage Makers Studio which is also a web based program. I absolutely love it. Here's a book my son and I just finished with the photos I took last week while on a school field trip

Send me an email if you want to know more: patty.wahm@gmail.com

Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 11:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I've made two from Shutterfly and I thought they turned out very nice.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I use Creative Memories software. They have memory manager that helps edit your photos and Storybook Creater Plus to create a digital album. I love the software is it so easy to use. I have used Shutterfly and Snapfish but did not like.
    scrapsandsnaps

Answer by scrapsandsnaps at 1:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2010