well this get any better?

i work this morning and even since then i have been throwing up or having real bad nausea i drink sprite and water all day i would get sick of water switch to sprite same thing wit sprite get sick of it drink water i ate a sandwich but threw that up felt like i was gonna faint maybe from the nausea stil no period i never had this before there is a high chance i could be pregnant maybe? but does it get better? i work in a fast food place so food made me feel at times sick

baby4me86

Asked by baby4me86 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ok stop drinking those things as they can make it worse. weird as it it water is heavy on the tummy. get some pedialyte hon and sip it at first. I dont know if yoou are preg or not but good luck and feel better (hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• if your prego it will get better. but not til your second trimester. then the morning sickness and tiredness usually ease up. good luck!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Saltine crackers worked for me. If it gets really bad, my friend swears by those bracelets you get for sea sickness. They have like a magnet that sits on your pressure point or something, but it worked for her. I've also heard peppermint candies have helped.

Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• i did not have period since feb 19th on the 12th of this month i bleed like i was spotting and nothing after that i took a test first one showed a light pos. wit the 1st pee the other two showed neg
    baby4me86

Answer by baby4me86 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010