ROTFL @ my teen.... come on... it will make you lol too

13 and 15 having words... not bad... just annoying each other.... 15 yr old is in a mood from getting braces on today. The 15 yr old goes to flip the 13 yr old off and drops her phone on the kichen floor and it breaks (not too badly).

ROTFL see what ya get when you act like an ass. Hummmm.... wonder how much she has in her savings to fix that???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• If my 15 year old flipped her sibling off, she wouldnt have a phone period. If you cant learn respect at home, who is gonna teach it to ya?
    Anonymous

• It's kinda funny, but I don't find your daughter flipping someone, no matter who it is, off...funny...??????
    Anonymous

• not the middle finger.... the "Italian type" four fingers under the chin.
    She isnt allowed the middle finger thing......... that is reserved for me in rush hour traffic on a CA freeway.... LOL!

OP
    Anonymous

• I love it!!!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Really?????? I think it is pretty normal for siblings to act like that towards each other....If you can't fight with your sibling, who the heck can you fight with? Now if one was abusive to the other in some kind of systematic way, that would be disturbing. This story....I am with you! It is funny for goodness sake!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Geeze...some of you need to loosen up a tad. She did it toward her sister. She broke her phone for doing it. So, she got her just desserts.
    rockinmomma01, seriously, for that, you waste tons of money and time to have them off? Braces aren't allways for vanity. Sometimes teeth hit wrong and can wear down if not alligned properly. You are just too much.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I think its hilarious....karma baby lol
    Anonymous

• I think some of these moms must not have teens yet! LoL! I do find it kinda funny. I get what you mean by the flipping off though. My dad used to flip people off like that.

And karma's a b!tch, isn't she? My kids harass each other like that sometimes. If something goes wrong while they're messing around, well that's their fault for being an idiot in the first place, IMO. I think it's pretty funny.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• K A R M A !!

I cracked up. I know things like that have happened to me when I try to do something to someone else. And someone of you ppl need to pull the stick outta ur butts.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I would have laughed. I have 4 adult sons and there have been moments when someone has said something or done something to a brother and have had it come back and bite them in the butt. It's funny. I used to laugh when my kids were little htoring temper tantrums and they'd turn and whap in to a wall or trip and hit the ground....it was karma getting them back for being ridiuculous. I can also laugh when I am being an ass and something happens and it's obviously karma coming back to bite ME in my big 'ol butt! LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2010