if you had a whole bunch of money and had to use it to make a difference in this country, what would you do?

i would make some kind of awesome hospital for the veterans so when they come home they know that we appreciate what they fought for. i really don't agree with the war and we're not a military family or anything like that but it's really so sad how the veterans are treated when they come home imo.

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would build more jails. Enough of this letting you out because there is no room garbage. Regular law abiding citizens shouldn't have to live in fear.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• define "a bunch"
    Anonymous

• OP here- a bunch as in billions of dollars.... but you had to use to make the country better or it would go to someone else
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• OP: great idea!
    I would grease the palms of officials with money to pass laws to put sex offenders and rapists away the FIRST time they offend, for about twenty years or forever. I think their victims suffer like no other and there's no need for those people to be on the streets a moment longer.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yeah I agree with jeanclaudia.

I'd also help homeless families.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2010