Have you ever caught your DH/SO masterbating?

If so, what did you do?
Were you turned on by it or disgusted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I have never "caught" him in the act by himself, but he does it during sex (so do I) and it turns me on big time. I don't let him finish that way, that's my job to do for him!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• disgusted
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I didnt catch my husband but I found evidence and confronted my husband about it. I told him next time he should dispose of things properly. I wasn't disgusted at the act more of disgusted at the evidence lol. I personaly think masterbation is very healthy and natural as long as it doesnt take away from your sex life. :)
    Anonymous

• Ancient Japanese proverb "Lust will not keep, something must be done about it." LOL. He doesn't have to hide and does it freely, in front of me. I'm not disgusted. If anything, I assist. Sex is a natural outlet. Why would I be a prude about it, based on what? Peer pressure? Religious viewpoint? Family beliefs? He is my Husband and I'm his wife. What goes on between us, behind closed doors, is our business.
    Anonymous

• Nope.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• No but when he does its in the shower. He doesnt want to clean it up either! Lol..but when our sex life is good and healthy he doesn't masturbate at all.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I love watching mine do that. He does it different than other men and it's really cool
    Anonymous

• no but I would not care.
    Anonymous

• I have and at first I was disgusted but the more I thought about it , I was turned on....lol....I dont think he does it anymore...I freaked on him when I caught him...felt bad afterwards
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• No, I have never "caught" my ex-husband, or any of my boyfriends masturbating, because they are free to masturbate whenever they want. So am I. I don't find it disgusting or insulting. I have masturbated with several of my partners. It's a natural part of life.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 1:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2010