Those on FS do you coupons ??

We have been on FS since October and I LOVE to still use coupons . It helps save money still so why not !!

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 10:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When we were on them, yes I did..all the time.
    Anonymous

• I use them for my uncle...he's elderly so if he can save a couple bucks in food stamps on one trip...it could come in handy near that last week of the month
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• what is FS?
    Anonymous

• I use coupons all the time. My local grocery store has coupons that they print up and I have gone around the store shopping using these coupons and saved close to $100. I have to feed my family for 4 on $668 of food stamps which is a lot but most people spend more. I try and save as much as possible. I buy store brand of a lot of things including formula after my WIC runs out. For formula the store brand powder in the big can cost as much as a name brand powder in the small can. I am poor I need to use coupons.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Anon FS is Food Stamps.
    JAIRATRACI

• Yup
    Anonymous

• Sometimes, but usually the brands I buy are cheaper on their own then the one that the coupon is for...even after the coupon. What is cool is with our wic you can use the buy one get one free thing, as long as it's still wic approved.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• There may only be two of us, but, I get $88.00 dollars and try to make that be enough for the whole month. So, YES, I use coupons.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I have to feed my family for 4 on $668 of food stamps which is a lot but most people spend more.

Damn, that's more than I get for a family of 7! I get $200. Yes I use coupons.
    Anonymous

• In response to the "I have to feed my family for 4 on $668 of food stamps which is a lot but most people spend more."

I'm not on FS, I have a family of 5, we buy very few processed foods, cook from scratch and buy lots of fresh fruit, organic chicken, beef and pork and I only spend roughly $500 a month on food. I don't use coupons either because they don't have coupons for what I buy usually.
    Anonymous