Have U ever felt like stop crying in the closet & cry out loud to show your pain??

Hi, do you ever get tired of crying in the dark, hiding the pain from your children, you are tired of pretendin to the world everything is o.k w/you, You want to cry ourloud that you also hurt and want a hug and a ad on the choulder w/someone saying to you "it;s going to be o.k!? Do yo ever want to show your real face here and admit to all "yes I have problems, yes I hurt, yes I'm in pain, I need a friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree....crying is such a release and I believe, necessary t keep from becomming emotion-less. When I am really over the edge.... I head for the car and the highway. God only knows what people are thinking as I give the world "what for". I get it said and let out all the angst andI realize that I do have someone who will listen and share those sorrows or problems as I go into prayer
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I do both, I go to my friends when I need a hug or a bottle of wine and someone too drink it with :) but, no I don't usually show my pain around my son, or I try not to (usually I'm too busy with him to really think about things). I filed for divorce this winter and I'm still reeling from it, but you have to put everything in perspective, take things one day at a time, and try to enjoy the small things..your kid's smile or laughter, a beautiful day :) GL mama, hope things get better for you
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I often wonder why people do that. Hurt is an emotion that God gave us and crying is a cleanser for our soul. Often on t v shows the person is crying and when someone comes in they stop, wipe their eyes and start smiling, and go "I'm fine." When I am hurting I want a solution and I want the person who hurt me to know they hurt me, so I guess I am just different. I do know that holding things inside leads to health problems.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• ive cried in front of my daughter before, (shes almost 6) and all she does is laugh at me. i have no friends, so i cant go crying to them, and ya i get along with my mom wonderfully, but, i dont go crying to her. thats when i usually go and write all my thoughts out..i write a letter to someone, complain to them, then burn the letter
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Cry to adults. You will only scare your children
    Anonymous

• Im laughing my ass off right now
    this is the funniest question ever
    and no, i dont cry in closets, i cry when ever i need to
    that being said im not an emotional wreck either

lol
    my stomach hurts.....hahhahaa
    Anonymous

• Im laughing my ass off right now
    this is the funniest question ever

lol
    my stomach hurts.....hahhahaa
    Anonymous

• There is nothing funny about somebodys pain, regardless of where they choose to hide to cry. YOU LADY ABOVE ME R A VERY RUDE AND COLD PERSON!
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 2:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yes I have felt that way. But you have to be the parent. If you can't find an adult to talk to, see a counselor. Children deserve a childhood and not the burden of their parents problems.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I don't mean I want to cry in front of my children I 'm trying to say I guess is let everyone you hurt too, People come to me, cry on my shoulder, I pretty much listen and try to help as best I can but I hide my pain, I will continue to hide my pain from my children b/c if I cant fix it they wont be able to eather! I mean how do you let people know you cry too, you need help, a shoulder to cry on, do you hold our pain or do you let loose?
    Anonymous