Sex question

How many of you are in sexless relationships?

xXxLillithxXx

Asked by xXxLillithxXx at 10:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Just so you know. Sex is not the MOST important thing in a strong relationship as many might think.
    I hate that the pharmaceutical companies take advantage and make people believe that they need medication to have sex drugs like viagra.
    Anonymous

• Anon 9:40 you are an idiot. First of all, nobody said or even incinuated that sex was the most important thing in a relationship. Although it is a contributing factor to a happy marriage, as intimacy is important in any relationship.

Secondly ... Companies such as those that make viagra are not for just anyone. They are for men who have the inability to get an erection. Those with Erectial Disfunction and other similar disorders. They are not to increase the pleasure, they are simply to do what the body is incable of doing. Whether due to a previous illness causing damage, old age, or something of that nature. There are genuine needs for viagra and other medications of that sort. None of which are geared or needed by healthy males who have no issues with getting an erection.

I used to be in a very marriage with very rare sex, but that has since changed. To anser OP's question.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Is it mutual sexless relationship or one sided?
    Anonymous

• Sex is not the answer to everything. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer. That's what he said.

I am lacking libido for the past 9 months, I have two babies and a full time job. We had sex once a month for the past 9 months. I told him to take this opportunity to rest because once I hit 35 it will be wooohooo non-stop.

Anonymous

• I think if your relationship does not have sex then it should be fixed
    sex lengthens your life expectancy, its healthy, a great work out, and if your not satisfied figure out how to make it better..

But No, I have sex whenever I want
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'm actualy trying to find moms who are going through this. I myself have gone through it for a period of time and our relationship almost ended because of it. But I am now part of a support group and I'd like to extend an invite to anyone who could use it :)
    xXxLillithxXx

Answer by xXxLillithxXx at 11:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Define Sex? Oh God, I sound like Bill Clinton. LOL I'm a widow now, but I'll never forget the relationship my husband and had. Sex started the moment we woke up, with an "I Love You" smile, stolen hugs, sneak attacks from behind, never parting without an I Love You, a Welcome Home later, impromtu little massages when the other was tense, joining hands to solve problems one or both are having, Joining hands in prayer before meals and at church and understanding why it's not gonna happen tonight, when life has taken all the punch out of one or both, prayer together before sleep and then laying so close together thru the night that we were just one big blob. Physical sex is the flower that blooms, after you've done all the groundwork. When all the right things come together, it is so special that "could it be better somewhere else" never enters your mind.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2010