anyone do the body wrap?

if so, did it work? did you do your own recipe or go to the spa and get it done? just wanting to get some feedback on it. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I went to the spa and had it done because I was going to a wedding. I had a full body wrap done and lost a total of 23 inches over my whole body. The results lasted maybe a week but I looked great in my new dress.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I got this as a Bday present along w/ a massage; went to a spa. It was very soothing, enjoyed it a lot... but of course the results are temporary. :-( Didn't lose as much as Corrina but it was pretty cool to see how lose my clothes were when I put them back on! :-)

I know if you do a search there are lots of recipes out there ... I make my own soaps and found them when I was doing research. I have very dry skin normally, but since I've been using/making my own soaps I dont' have a "dry skin" problem.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I agree with the first 2 posts. it felt great but it was temporary. I am on the Silhouette solution. My friend lost 24lbs and she didn't exercise(she claims she is lazy). It is a diet that last 8 weeks and you eat 5 calibrated meals and one sensible meal. she went on to lose 35lbs total and she is no longer on the diet. It resets your set point. Let me know if you want more info.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2010