How to "break up" with your "employer"

I tkae care of 2 kids for a girl who is basically having a hard time... She is a single mom ( the dad has nothing to do with them, not even CS, but now deicdes to bombard her with all sorts of legal stuff because she tried to change their last name to hers) with no help, she works basically an 8 hour-shift and then has a few hours break ( with kids) then works another 5 hours, then has her kids, bed ( which the kids rarely sleep), and even works most weekends. Her grandma and I are the only ones who have watched them but she wanted to get them away from her grandmas care ( who also watches 4 others) because they were always getting hurt. And we live in a small town where it would be really hard to find another "sitter" ....

But I cannot handle watching them anymore ( they are B-A-D ) ..but I feel sooo bad adn I really dont even know what to say to her. She is a family friend so I would still have to see her on occasion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That realy sucks! I have been in that situation.
    I just told the friend that I simply could not watch her kids no more she needs to look into daycare. PA will pay for this.
    We are still friends and they come over and visit but I do not babysit.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Write her a letter, giving your two week's notice.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010