Am I pregnant!! HELP

Well today is the 29th day of March, I usually get my period between the 2nd and 5th of each month!! February I got my period the 6th, so didn't really faze me, I only bleed for 2 days very light and quit. March rolls around, didn't start keeps getting later and later.. STILL HAVEN"T started, almost a month now! Sometimes I will cramp just for like a few minutes or so and quit. I have taken 2 home tests both say negative but I have ALOT of the symptons! HELP!! We have been trying for our first kid for 2 and a half years now!! SOOO hoping

AvonREP276

Asked by AvonREP276 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the doctor. If your tests still say negative, something else could be going on.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• well either way it would be a good idea to go see your ob/gyn and they will be able to tell if you're pregnant or not just by touching your tummy. and if you're not pregnant maybe they might know what's up with your period or why it's taking so long to conceive. but anyway, gl!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• So you are over three weeks late? Am I reading that right? I would go to the doctor and get a blood test.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I think I'm going to take ya'lls advice and go to the GYN tommorrow!! I'll post afterwards and let ya'll know whats up!! Thank you all for your answers!! But I'm going first thing in the a.m for blood work and if not I'm going to see about the testing for infertility AGAIN! Thank you guys will keep you posted!! :)
    AvonREP276

Answer by AvonREP276 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• baby dustBest of luck!! And LOTS of baby dust!!!

Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 9:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Went to the doctor today, I have sists on my ovaries, :( gotta get that taken care of before even thinking bout it now!!
    AvonREP276

Answer by AvonREP276 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010