Serious back pain... I could and have cried from it.

I dont know what else to do to help with the back pain. Iv taken all that i can. Iv used a heating back patch thing. Iv relaxed as much as possible but cant find a way to sit or lay that helps any... I just dont know what else to try. Its pain from pressure from the baby and shes kicking my spine all day. I cant bend or twist at all. Its just very painful. And i can deal with pain more then anyone i know but this is like nothing iv delt with before... And iv had two natural births, this is worse! Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe try to find a chiropractor that deals with pregnancy. I feel your pain, really, I've been there. She (baby) could have yor hips misaligned, nerves pinched, etc. I'm not a huge believer in chiropractic care as a replacement to regular medical care, but I've had a few work absolute wonders on my back. And I know that there are a lot out there that are trained to treat pregnant women. Good luck!
    jenmay44me

Answer by jenmay44me at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I know how you feel, i work at a resturant now and my back just aches... i was standing for 8.5 hours straight... no sitting break... if im pregnant im def gonna need more sitting breaks or someones head is gonna get ripped off!!
    Anonymous

• try ice pack. thats what my chiropractor said and it works great
    jayde08

Answer by jayde08 at 1:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2010