What's really wrong with Obama?

I forget all the nasty details,please remind me.For people who didn't vote for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• get ready for some drama! lol... anyways i dont think anything is wrong with Obama.. some people dont agree with his way of doing things but who ever agrees with that way a president does things. people just look for things to bitch about. as far as people blaming him on issues like our economy.. regardless of what they think..it's been a long time coming. and on another level race still plays an issue in a lot of peoples lives.. deny it if they must. but the truth is the truth. i could go on forever. good luck with this one!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Well I think most christians don't like him because he's not christian and all and most presidents were christian.He may say he's one but I heard that he practices islam or he's a communist.Other than that he cares about the family,likes kids and tells people to stay in school kinda getting personal with us all,that's what I like about him.I like having a blacck president because he's more down to earth.I think any president is going to mess up.
    Anonymous

• People have said he's not a american.
    Anonymous

• I like his wife,she's down to earth and seems to care about us,children and people going thru hard times.
    Anonymous

• "Well I think most christians don't like him because he's not christian and all and most presidents were christian.He may say he's one but I heard that he practices islam or he's a communist.Other than that he cares about the family,likes kids and tells people to stay in school kinda getting personal with us all,that's what I like about him.I like having a blacck president because he's more down to earth.I think any president is going to mess up. "

Oh
    my
    gosh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Oh Lord you have the whole forum here to find plenty of responses.Most of us cannot stand his policies and the direction he is taking the country.You could find that out if you brouse through posts.Plenty of very valid reasons for disliking Obama as president.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• because he's not christian

and you're in a much better position to determine that than the man himself HOW, exactly?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I don't have time to browse,so what are your reasons for not liking him,what are the policies and the direction he's taking us?
    Anonymous

• 940 characters aren't enough to even get started.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Arrogance and double-talk.
    Anonymous