What kind of Christian are you?

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1003292238572442&a=1&

Take the quiz and find out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I scored a 100%. However I don't know what I would do in the last situation. I said I'd bring them into my home, but I realize legally I can't just take them in my home, but I'd offer it to them. This really does depend on your ability and individual situation, and how close you were to the family or coworker.  The other option was to offer to help out, but not really care.  I would offer to help, but I would care a lot.  I would call CPS if there was abuse or neglect. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Im an Average Christian
    Anonymous

• I took it and so did my friend. I got 90 but I feel the quiz is highly subjective. After missing the first quesiton according to the quiz maker I knew how to answer the questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• im Average 2
    Autumn19

Answer by Autumn19 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yep, I could have got all of them right but that would have been lying....
    Your Score:
    70%

Your Friend says:
    "You are an average Christian. You are a good person, but tend not to think freely "

See, I'm not a Free thinker because I look first to God....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• honestly I don't think all the questions and answer are accurate. I mean lets start with the question about offering to take the kids into your house. Well I can't afford it, so I would take another route and if it was CPS that is what I would do. But according to that quiz I get a bad Christian point because I have my own kids and can only find part time work. So it isn't so much lying, it is a quiz that doesn't really spell out what makes a great Christian
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I so agree anon 36, I opted for CPS too because I still have 3 kids at home and two with Aspergers Syndrome/ADHD and one is also Bi-polar so nope I couldn't take in anymore,
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Even without taking the test, I'd love to say I'd score perfect, but that would mean that I was something other than human, and that would really worry me. Instead, I'll say that no matter what, I will always fall back on the wisdom of God's word and then do my best. Now, I'll go take the test and let you all know how miserable, I did. LOL
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 8:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• After the first 3 questions, it was apparent I would have to compromise to make it through the quiz. In many of the questions, the choices had nothing to do with, Biblical wisdom or even common sense. I would, guess it to be a quiz created by a secular person with little knowledge of Biblical wisdom. It was however, laughable. BTW for the last question, If it were offered, I would have chosen an answer that would have centered around helping that father meet his challenge and offering my help wherever possible.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 8:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2010