Does your 5 year old do this?

My 5 year old son loves loves loves technology.....tv, movies, computer games and video games! What bothers me sometimes is that he sits and acts out an entire show or game. Whatever is his favorite at the time. Right now it is a dvd game he plays. He will pretend he is the host of the show and recite the ENTIRE game!

Is this something your 5 year old does too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My 8 year old does now but he didn't at 5.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• my 5 year old does that. I am trying to get him off the tv and movies and get him to do more educational things

rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 12:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yep. My boys do that ALL the time. Does not matter what game or show it is they act out every scene. I mean REALLY how many time do i need to hear about how manny fixed this or that. BUT let them do it. It helps with creativity. Every now and then make up your own game show and let them host. Throw in silly things.

No worries mom, just another thing kids do.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2010