If Mary Poppins was for real, would you hire her?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 12:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't. I've never seen the movie all the way through. I keep falling asleep. Plus, I'd have to slap her. What is she on?? Seriously, nobody should be that cheerful all the time. People that high on crack should not be around children.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• ooohhh for sure!!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 12:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• abso-BLOODY-lutely!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• PS she is for real if you ask my MIL- her kids were all perfect, house was spotless and she and FIL have never ever had a cross word between them!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• btw..this is the best question ever asked, and YES, I would totally hire her..but then I would stay home to go on crazy adventures and clean my room :)
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yes, yes, yes...but only if we leave the kids with a sitter and I get to jump into the sidewalk picture!! lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Her or the bedknobs and brromsticks lady....nanny McPhee. Dang, there are alot.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• oh yes for sure without a second thought about it
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• That would ne a no.... Its very irresponisble to go around giving kids a spoonful of sugar. And Supercalafragalistic Expealadocious is not a dang word. She's there to help not hinder.

LMAO.. No i'm kidding. If she promises to take him flying to the park she's hired
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:39 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

LMAO!!!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 12:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2010