agressive kisser?

Ok so tonight I went out with my first kiss from 7th grade. LOL First time we saw eachtother since highschool Had a great time. But he is, or can be an agressive kisser. I mean mouth open all the way ffull on theeth argessive.... The rest was great.
He wasn't handsy, how do I tactfylly show I want and need to be gently eased into this. Tnederly kissed and loved on and trust earned ect ect? (he did some of that but...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I like that phrase, "Romance me a little." I used to have to tell my ex-husband, "Slow down a little and warm me up first, I'm a woman, remember?" He was usually great at kissing and in bed, but would sometimes get over-excited and rush things.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 1:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• first date and he's doing that, good grief, hate to imagine what he would want to do first time in bed!!
    Why don't you just tell him, exactly how you did here. Nothing in your question above was harsh or rude, so that is exactly how I would put it to him. Trying to 'show' him probably won't work... hate to say it but in the great words of Dr Phi " guys need the dots put real close together... single syllable if possible" LOL Remember though that that is his style... how would you like it if on day one a guy told you that your kissing technique was too timid, or prim...
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LOL true///and its not that I am not ok with aggressive sometimes, but right now, I want to ease into this and to be gently kissed with meaning.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Even now after 19 yrs I still have to say to my DH " romance me a little" Just because I'm in the room and you are too does not make this a sure thing!! LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• omg this is way too funny, i cant' stop lol from " mouth open all the way full on teeth" hahahaha you made my day
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2010