What do you think of men with hairy chests? And your age

My hubby has lots of chest hair, and I LOVE IT!! lol and im 19

superstepmommy

Asked by superstepmommy at 12:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not a big fan. But the guy I like now has plenty of it. - 29
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I really don't like it, and i manage to find a guy that doesn't really grow any, not sure why, but love it! 23
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• not a fan, in fact i find it a bit gross...I LOVE facial hair (a nice fuzz-stache and a goatee) i hate clean shaved men......20
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I've never liked hairy chests. My DH has a little, but it doesn't bother me much. I'm 35.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I wouldnt say I like it but my husband has it and it doesnt bother me. I think it would be wierd if he shaved it, and i think it he didnt have it i would feel like i was cuddling with a little kid, or a girl, guys are supposed to have hairy bodies. im 19.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I am 32 and I think a small amount of chest hair is fine, but when a guy is so hairy that his hair protrudes out of the top of his shirt Eeeew! Also if his shirt is lumpy because of the amount of hair he has... YUCK! But a small amount with a nice goody trail... is GREAT!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I like a little bit but If a guy has a forest growing on him I just cant stand it. My dh has just a little bit he has never been a overly hairy guy. 33
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• not all guys are meant to have hairy bodies haha...my DH can't grow chest or back hair and he has very very thin fine blonde arm and leg hair...no men in his family are hairy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Meh, I'm indifferent. I like the look of the Hollywood hunks without a spare hair on their body, but my hubby's slightly hairy chest doesn't bother me at all. If it looks like an impenetrable forest... well, I probably wouldn't reject a man because of that, but I wouldn't seek him out for it either lol.

I'm 22, hubby is 24.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I'm 23, been with my hubby since I was almost 17.. he's always had a good amount of hair on his chest.

I don't mind it one bit. Hollywood hunks are nice, but not as great as what I have at home. I love my man and his hairy legs, chest so much. <3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2010