how long...could i be...

i had my daughter 2 months ago. im crampy and my breast still hurt(not bfing) and some nasuea. could it be everything still getting back to normal or could it be pregnabcy already? its very possible i could be pregnant but was wondering if anyone else had this after birth and wasnt pregnant. i cant get a test till after the 5th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think there's a very good chance your pregnant again. I had the same symptoms 3 months after I gave birth and low and behold...I was preggers again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I've had these symtoms many times after giving birth and wasn't pregnant.

The only difference between myself and you is that I am breastfeeding but either way the hormones still get out of wack.

HOWEVER...it is COMPLETELY possible to get pregnant again so soon. A friend of mine found out she was pregnant again at her 6 week post partum check up!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• At that time after I gave birth I was only BFing once or twice a day & supplementing the rest with formula & I had also already started menstrating again. Around 2.5 months post delivery I started having those same symptomes. Had them again at 4 months post delivery. Both times, not pregnant. However, I was experiencing gallbladder issues at the same time, which is what was causing the nausea...but you could still be getting back to normal as well. However, since you said it's possible that you are, I would suggest testing ASAP, preferably with a blood test at the doctors office. Getting pregnant so soon after delivery can cause for malnutrition to you, as well as other health concerns...it happens all the time & you can safely carry & deliver as normal...but you'd want to start being monitored & taking your prenatals & all that as soon as possible to help prevent anything that could possibly go wrong. Good luck!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2010