How do you let you'r parter know you'r ready for acction?

Im very shy unexpirence when it comes to sex. He's my 1st And i dont know how to seduce him. Need Advice plz. We had our 2nd baby 3months ago & we haven't had sex for 8months because i didnt want to do any thing wile pregnant. He's my hubby & im still shy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I look at him and say with a smile "wanna f*ck?" ...no really. that's what i do most of the time. we are not shy. lol

But sense you are shy, try leaving little sexy notes around the house. this way you aren't right there when he finds them but he still will know what you want. Or perhaps, try wearing clothes that show more skin then normal. A tiny short little miniskirt or something. Guys are really easy to turn on. it shouldn't be too hard.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• If you guys have had two babies, he knows you well enough to take his hand and say " I'm ready to have sex / make love" (whatever you are comfortable saying) If you haven't done anything for 8 months he must either be beside himself waiting or a saint. Just tell him. It doesn't mean you are easy or forward, just that you want him. Any guy on earth would find that a turn on.
    If you can't bring yourself to say that, then when the baby is asleep, kiss him and say come to bed. Kiss him in bed and don't let him stop. Take his hand and put it where you want it, and where he can be in no doubt of what you mean. Again, it isn't being slutty - he's your husband and your are supposed to want him, and to be with him in that way. Even if you are cringing in embarrassment and thinking he will freak out, I don't know any guy who wouldn't be delighted that he doesn't have to try and guess what you want.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i'm the same way after i had my baby, so i went out got a nice sexy new night dress an put it in the closet. first i put it in a different bag so then he would thing it's just been in the closet or dresser after you take a shower go in your room at night while he's in bed an pretend to start looking threw stuff an when you find the old bag with the new night dress say "omg i forgot i got this" smell it an say "needs a new smell" then spray perfume on it an say "i wonder if it still fits" an try it on. when you put it on do it slowly an when you get out of the shower don't blow dry your hair make sure it's still a little wet . i don't know if hubby got more excited about me putting the stuff on or the water from my hair dripping down my back an chest. try it trust me it works
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• if he was at work I would text him little hints through out the day so when he got home he couldn't keep his hands off me :) also if he is already sleeping in bed I crawl in bed and start messing with him, he wakes right up and knows exactly what I want!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I just look at him and hes ready. Be clear with your dh girl.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• O/P
    THANKS Ladys..=)
    Im going to try all them out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• you could tell you him you need to be tucked in. I once jokingly told my husband "I'm going to go change, wana watch?" He jumped up and pranced into the bedroom and happily made him self comfortable. I called to him "I was only kidding!" I got a very loud "Too late!"
    another time I asked him if he wanted to come to bed, & it was around 7. He said that he wasn't tired- told him "who said anything about going to sleep!?"
    he ran up those stairs.
    Maybe that will help. I'm not shy, I usually tell him to get over here and do my bidding (with more detail.)
    but I do think you should try the line wana F*ck? if you can get it out- he'd probably be your slave if he heard that! :)
    Anonymous