i need to find a strapless bra!!!

i'm a very skinny woman with very huge boobs...34 dds......my birthday is coming up in october and i want to hit the dance clubs with some friends. i have the most gorgeous little black strapless club dress but the material is not very tight. strapless bras never seem to work with me...my boobs do sag a little bit because they're huge. i need a strapless bra in my size that will push up my boobs and stay in place all night while being comfortable...help

aliishott2

Asked by aliishott2 at 2:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i have the same problem as you.
    kyler111

Answer by kyler111 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I say hit up Victoria's Secret!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Look for a bustier, not a bra. Strapless bras don't stay in place. Any good lingerie department will have what you need.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• vickies is too expensive and they don't carry my size. and i have tried bustiers before. they are never tight enough underneath the bra part and my boobs just fall under the wire....its a curse hahaha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I would look at Fredrick's - they actually have some pretty good bras. Or, you could try online - there are a lot of sites that sell bras for hard to find sizes.

http://www.barenecessities.com/Bras-34DD_catalog_nxs,31,size,939.htm Here's the selections for your size - you can sort by style, price, etc.

gl
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• btw - I sympathize with you about Victoria's Secret. Some friends and I joke that her big secret is she doesn't make anything for women with large chests... I've never seen a bra in there over a c cup...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i got my really good strapless bra at walmart last summer..it was amazing..but i did find that over time, bc i wore it alot, thati started to spill over the top,..like the cups were not hold up good. i'm big boobed too and have trouble finding bras of any kind..good luck
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2010