What are the chances??

So here's my story...I had the Mirena for a year and a half, got it removed in February, bled a few days after removal, started my period March 13th. Well things got a little carried away with my husband on March 27th and we forgot the condom...now he did pull out to cum, put he put it back in so I could finish too....so fast forward to today I was checking to see when we need to be a little more careful and we should have been more careful THAT day....holy crap....I have prayed and told God I leave it in his hands, but I'm nervous. So, has anyone gotten pregnant so soon after the removal of the Mirena and while using the pull out method?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep and yep... pull out method is not so good if he puts it back in--- ???? Mine pulled out and din't go back in and princess born last month, beautiful but so totally unplanned!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Don't know about mirena, though I assume if you're having your period you could get pg. As for pull out method-- NOT effective! And...you really had to do that math? It was EXACTLY 2 weeks after your period. Come on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2010