in laws suggested the whole family taking a cruise together

I can't stand either one of my husband's siblings..is it possible to do a cruise and every family have their own space. I've never been on one, is a boat large enough to just do your own thing? and maybe see each other at supper?? has anyone else been on a cruise with people that you don't want ot hang with every single minute???

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 4:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You could spend the entire cruise and not see anyone that you went with. The ships are huge.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 5:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Been there, done that and it was fine. The only time we interacted was when we went to dinner and it wasn't mandatory, it was just better food.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 5:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• If you do go. Make sure you get your room far away from your inlaws. Personally I would not tell them my room number. So they will not be knocking on my door every 5 min. Make it understood you two want your alone time.

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2010