Have you ever been ? Sex ?

Spanked as an Adult for sexual pleasure ? If so how did you ask or tell who did it to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• yup :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• yep... he just did it and I liked it! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yes, lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• yes, I didn't have to ask, he just likes to do it. He even bought a leather whip....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• boy, you fetish virgins make me feel like such a tramp when I see this postings ;)
    Yes I've been spanked many times. He likes doing it more that I like getting it, but I like a few swats at the right time. he likes to see my fanny juggle, so sorry to all those mags trying to make us think that we have to be barbie dolls :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Well yeah, I didn't realize others had not experienced that! I don't remember asking, it's been going on so long. I do remember a few times saying Daddy's little girl has been naughty and needs to be spanked.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yep, my hubby does it during sex. I have never asked for it, he just did it and the first time was just a whack but when I responded in a welcoming manner (oh yeah baby) then he did it more. I love it and I trust my husband. He knows the limit of how hard to spank (or how easy) and he generally goes by my reaction. Love it!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i didn't have to ask, he just did it, and i do like it. i also like my hair pulled, lol.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yup, and like it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Yes, and I like it! Didn't have to ask, he just did it and I enjoyed =)
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2010