I have all the symptoms of being pregnant however I had my tubes tied almost 7 yrs ago. My period has become irregular (comes every other month) atook hpt they have been neg. Just last week i have started feeling fluttering and movement in my stomach just as I did with previous pregnancies is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is always a possibility, but that does not mean you are.. Go to the doctor, talk to him/her about how you are feeling.

You might be geting ready to start your period, and the fluttering migh be just gas.

Answer by louise2 at 5:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• How old are you? Could the irregular periods be the start of menopause?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• It doesn't sound like pregnancy....perhaps a hormonal problem? Menopause? Perimenopause? Could be a wide variety of things.....even stress. Iwould see a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• You actually could be, I know people who have gotten pregnant both ways (one after tube tying, and the other after vasectomy), so I would definatly say go to your doctor, they may need to do a blood test or sonogram to see what is going on.
    (nothing like that is full proof) even that 1% can mess you up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2010