I also asked this in religion!

Ok it is four in the morning here and I just got a call from a friend of mine, fron a different state waking me up saying she is going to kill herself. Back round is needed to understand association and her situation. She is a life long pagan, her mom was a pagan. Now will I was living in another state I met her and she moved in with me because she was 16 got pregnant and her mom dh threw her out. Before I moved I convinced her Grandma who is a strict Christian to let her move in. Well now I guess the baby is almost 2 and her grandma is telling her she is going to take her baby because she is pagan. I have not spoken with this girl in almost 21/1 yrs now. I guess that with every thing her grandma is saying she wishes to end her life. So she called to ask if suicide is an un forgivable sin? If taking her life would make it up if there was a god. She is not making much sense, but it sound like her grandma made her feel

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• First they can't take her child bc of her religious beliefs. Next, I'd tell her to see about getting govt housing and away from grams. Most people kill themselves in spring so don't push her but tell her this is a challenge in life that is something she can over come and her child needs her or the child will be challenged by the grandmother later in life as well. Tell her to believe in herself and stand firm.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• that the only answer is death. She knows that in her heart she is pagan and that wont ever change, but doesn't want to live knowing majority of the world thinks she is an abomination against god. How can I help her? What do I say? I'm at a loss and can admit a little to close to the situation? Advise PLEASE ASAP!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Do you still smoke? I find it hilarious that you've been posting numerous questions in the Religion section and yet your killing your kids.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 8:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• If she's Pagan then forgiveness isn't an issue....there is no asking for forgiveness but merely dealing with the consequences of our actions....
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• How cute you two are. It's ok cause I got help over in religion from some pagans, and Christians. I am posting over there because I am studying religion and don't feel the need to deal with you. By the way no I'm Christian. Also I haven't needed advise over here lately.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I don't know about any other reglion but I do know what I believe & I believe if you kill yourself, you can't ask for forgiveness so therefore I believe you don't go up there to see the big man. Thats jmo. Also I don't think any life I don't care how bad it is there is enough reason to kill yourself. Its just stupid. You might be broke, you might have an addiction, you might be just unhappy, you might not like the things in your life. So taking your own life is the only way or its the easy way out? Nope sorry do whats hard & what is gonna make you feel better in the end. You did it, you made with or without help, you didn't just take the easy way out! GOODLUCK with her.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• You two? Care to tell me exactly what it is that I did? I am Pagan...there is no belief in sin or forgiveness for "sins".
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

Sorry thought you were joining the first poster in a bash on me contest.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2010