Anyone have a 3yr old and want to pen pal with my son?

just wondering if anyone has a three or four year old that would like to be pen pals with my three year old? I know they cant write on their own yet, but my son loves to draw pictures and hes getting to the point that you can finally tell a car from a tree lol!
We are in Tampa Florida. Send me a message and we can exchange email addresses if interested.
We're excited to hear from you!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 8:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Sure would love to have our sons be penpals my son is 3 also his birthday is 1-31-07 his name is Allen Wyatt and he is a very active boy . We live in Michigan my email is wezziebird_81@yahoo.com hope to start this out and see how it goes
    wezziebird

Answer by wezziebird at 8:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• That would be a wonderful thing! My daughter is 3 and she loves to draw too. My email is brookeharris319@aol.com. We can start by emailing and work the rest out from there. Hope you're interested!
    QueenBee319

Answer by QueenBee319 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have two sons ages 3 and 4 and they both would love to do something like this. my email is babytracetoncole@gmail.com
    lovingmy2from05

Answer by lovingmy2from05 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• This sounds so exciting! My son just turned three and loves to pretend he's writting and draw pictures my email in jailen07@yahoo.com
    jaismama

Answer by jaismama at 4:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2010