Have you talked to your reps about this?

We all know those in power right now (D) will go for amnesty.For the vote's of course.I think it is dirty and rotten whichever side pulls it.I have also heard something about trying to make it legal for felons who have served their time to vote again.
Anyway,obviously this would be more directed to conservatives or any independents who think this is wrong..
Is this something you have been mentioning to your reps?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes...the demwits are again trying to win votes. They know that many of these losers in jail would vote demo due to their "new" dependence on the government. Talking about low......
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 8:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I think it's wrong, but frankly mine doesn't value anyone's opinion but his own, and it has been a proven waste of my time to give him an opinion different from his own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Well when you can't legitimately get support you have to come up with a plan B.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Felons already can vote in most states. A few while they are still serving. But Yes they are trying to gain more votes. They want to make the country a one party system. The Socialist party.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Oh ty carpy.I did not realize that about felons.Something I will have to check on.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I have also heard something about trying to make it legal for felons who have served their time to vote again.

Regardless of the fact that this serves a political agenda - I see nothing wrong with this. The key words are "who have served their time". What legitimate reason is there for them not to be able to vote?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• that cracks me up "the independants, conservatives" isnt anyone just human anymore?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I find it appalling. It is a sad day when a prisoner can vote and have it counted and a soldier fighting in a war has to jump through hoops to get a ballot and fulfill the requirements to send it in only to have it thrown out because the mail was too slow and it arrived late...or any of the other various excuses used to throw out thousands of military ballots.

I won't even touch on the illegals and amnesty. I am against amnesty and I think those found sneaking across private border property should be shot on site. I have no sympathy for criminals.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2010