PINK EYE!!!!

I have Pink eye, and a 5 month old daughter.. I just read that if she gets it, it can cause some serious health complications. anyone know what they are? or some extra preventative measures I can take, other than hand washing and sanitizing. I have called her Drs office, but they were rude and said they can't give ME any medical advice. and I left a message for MY Dr, who is slow at getting back.

Do I need to stay away from her all together??

babybug09

Asked by babybug09 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I'm sure if you are washing your hands EVERY time after touching your eye it will be fine! The only way that you could pass it on is with contact! Get on some eye drops to clear it up, and by tomorrow it wont be contagious anymore!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Pink Eye is HIGHLY contagious and you need drops from the doctor to clear it up. Make sure you wash your hands EVERYTIME your touch your eyes and before you touch your baby.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Breastmilk in the eye ;)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Wash your hands all the time. Breastmilk in the eye will clear it up.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2010