Anonymous Answerer!!!!!!! to father question please read

I tried to cancel the hearing but being as I was collecting benefits from the state and didnt file for child support at that given time, the state wants their money. I've tried sooooohard to keep my son and myself away from this man. As of right now he has no idea where I live. The state is going to get their money from someone and it will be him. I've talked to legal aid and everything. There is nothing I can do about the case. Its in the states hands now. I'm very scared!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't think they cantell him where you live. But, he can have you served with vistation papers at the CS hearing. My sister had her husband served with divorce papers at her CS hearing. That is something you have go through if you want public assistance. They have to be reimbursed for what they have done for you, it is not free money.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2010