what all do you have to do to have a court wedding?

Boyfriend wants to get married. We've been together for almost ten years so it's about time. I'm feeling nervous and am trying to find out what we need to do. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks guys.

GimmpyUrameshi

Asked by GimmpyUrameshi at 9:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• call up the clerk of courts and ask for a time to get married,then go apply for your license.Show up,have your ceremony,judges signs it,voila! you're married!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• What she said...
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• You don't have to call for an appt time. You just go to the courthouse and do it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• there is a time that they do schedule them so I dodnt know where you live but if you live in phx az then go to 40th street and Union hills that court house my daughter got married there and it was nice. very nice
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 12:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• You have to call and set the date here in ohio. I called and and got married a week later.
    Anonymous