pregnancy and nursing

My youngest is 8 months and still nursing though not exclusivly as I work. With my other 3 I had gotten at least 2 periods by this time. I've still had no AF. Lately I've had to use the bathroom a lot and been Super tired. I will be buying a hpt this week. I just wanted to know what were other nursing mothers first signs of pregnancy. I know I should know this but wasn't ever nursingĀ  when I've gotten pregnant. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Awww honey. Congratulations.

For me definitely sore breasts. My youngest just turned 8mo. yesterday and I'll be 33wks preg. tomorrow.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• For me it's smells. My sense of smell gets so strong when pregnant. I've gotten pregnant twice while nursing and both times I knew very early because smells set me off and I could smell things I couldn't normally smell. With my second pregnancy, my very very first symptom was a very sharp pain in the ligaments of my lower back but I had no clueI was pregnant until the next week when the smell of the fridge made me gag. My breasts didn't get tender with my last two pregnancies, with my 2nd one, I continued nursing until just 6 weeks before delivering.

After the sense of smell, a few days later I get that pregnant feeling...that achey slightly feverish feeling and also that feeling like my blood sugar is low and I need to eat something. When I get that feeling I know it's time to test.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2010