what are you wearing for easter sunday?

i can't figure out what to wear for easter sunday..my dd's dress is blue with pink and purple stripes..it's absolutely adorable i promise, i know it sounds hideous by the descrip....and i was thinking since hubby has a purple and a blue dress shirt that we could all somewhat match, but i'm having trouble finding a blue or purple girly dressy shirt..so, any suggestions where to look? and what are you wearing for easter sunday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Jeans. We don't do Easter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• pajama pants most likely
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• what about going too catos if yall have 1 there .. they shud have something cute! and colorful
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 9:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I always wear some sort of springy dress...but thisweek its pretty rainy and cold so I'm thinking dress pants and a nice shirt...
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• jeans and a shirt. we dont go all out for easter
    gfam6

Answer by gfam6 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• yeah i doing grey dress pants and prob a cute top :) and kids wearing a summer lookn outfits polo shirts with caki shorts
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 9:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Just pick one of the colors and wear that, that always seems to look nice too! We dont match for holidays but when he did our family picture we just picked 2 colors, and some wore both colors, and some wore just the solids and it turned out really nice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Sounds like you have it narrowed down - have you checked TJ Maxx or Marshalls lately - they have an awesome selection of spring dresses or shirts that you could put with something you already have like a pair of blue or black pants or a skirt and don't forget a cute scarf - they are all the rave. I usually wear something bright and cheery to celebrate the day and bring in the next season. I love to dress up - which is not done around here much so I usually look out of place but I've learned that it's okay to be different. Both my mother and mother in law have commented that they never know what I'm going to show up in. Love it!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Depends on the weather. Probably jeans and a t-shirt of it's warm. We don't celebrate Easter.
    Anonymous

• jeans and t-shirt. we dont do easter
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2010