Suppose to start AF yesterday...

have been TTC for a long time now. Have no symptoms of anything.. pregnancy or period. Took a HPT yesterday and it was a BFN. Is it possible that I could be still?? Please no rude comments... I really am struggling with this and not being able to get pregnant. Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could have test to early or it could be correct and you are not pregnant. Wait a few more days and if no AF test again. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• If your AF was due yesterday and you got a negative HPT, then my guess is that you'll be starting your period soon. I'm sorry. Hang in there. It took me 6 years to get pregnant the first time. Now I have 3 kids! The key for me was cutting out all of my stress. I quit my job and became a full time house wife and got pregnant in less than a year.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• today im day 3 of my missed period and i got 2 bfns.... i am just waiting it out! good luck to both of us!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I tested every other day following my missed period with babies #1 and #2. The first one didnt show positive til 7 days late and the second one didnt show positive for 12 days. My cycle was always very regular so I knew the day I missed my period. So hang in there, you could still be pregnant
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2010