"Illegal immigrants will not be allowed to buy health insurance in the exchanges -- even if they pay completely with their own money." What?

Health Care Reform Bill Summary: A Look At What's in the Bill

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The illegals will still go to the free clinics the US citizens are not allowed to use. We'll still be paying their way. People got all in an uproar about the word illegal and denied them insurance so we will get to pay directly. Illegals still have freebies all over the place. Big business wants their underpaid slaves and their kids will go to school for free, even college. Good job Obama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Why do people have SUCH a problem understanding the word "ILLEGAL".
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Personally I dont think any of them are illegal, the west was ours first baby! Haha and we do the jobs you dont want and we are going to be rich haha ha.

F U!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Define "ours" to my Cherokee husband anonotroll 1015
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• This question and the Anonymous poster made me LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Lol, well that is true, Mexicans and Indians had this land first. Damn white people bringing disease, murdering our children and familes, gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Anon 15 - A lesson in history, the west or any part of this country was not yours first. There were millions of natives here already. And no you don't do jobs we don't want, you're just willing to work for $2.00 an hour and live in a house with 7 other families. Be proud!

Ditto the first answer. Illegal is not a difficult concept.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Likewise, my mother is half Cherokee and Apache. My great grandfather was a tribal leader on the reservation. At least has the courage to post your real name lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I dont care about your stupid husband! I dont need to explain myself, what am I a damn slave FU, i dont need to do anything for you!
    Anonymous

• Lol, well that is true, Mexicans and Indians had this land first

You're half right. Indians were here first and Mexicans did horrible things to them. You should have paid attention in school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2010