What is the messiest/grossest spil you ever had to clean up?

did you, hubby, or one of the kids spil it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ugh....probably when my DD poured her spaghettio's on her head.

Sauce was everywhere. Noodles were in her hair. I'm glad it wasn't steaming hot because I'd rather
    clean it up then watch her get burned. Anyway, sauce got in the cracks between the tiles, it was just a mess.

lol.

khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• That would have to be vomit all over the car and car seat. It's happened more than once.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Diarrhea that was infected with C-dif, all over my grandmother's bedroom floor. She told us that she was finished, we were getting her cleaned up and she went all over the floor.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Ugh, my little sister was 5, and I was babysitting overnight. We just got back from a trip the night before, a night early because she wasn't feeling well. She bent over the stool to throw up before her bath, and diarrhea hit the wall behind her. Ugh.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Truthfully?
    The messiest was not at home or from one of my kids...it was at work
    and it was adult poop all over the bed,the walls,the floor...EVERYWHERE, including on the person.
    And it was more than once.
    I've worked in Nursing homes and Hospitals if you didn't already guess,lol.
    So these little spills at home...they are going to have to try harder to suprise me, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Not kid related but definitely gross..On a walk my dog (who is blind) stepped in another dog's puddle of diarrhea and it was all over her as she has long hair. It was so gross!! Her poop I could have handled but some random dog's?! Yuk!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Cat diarrhea on the carpet and floor. But my brother's a nurse in a psych hospital, and it's nowhere near as bad as he deals with each week.
    Anonymous