anti depressant

When I first started takeing my zoloft there was a noticeable difference in my mood. Now that it has been a few months it as if I took nothing at all. Should I just take 2 instead of one? I dont have the money to see a doctor and get a different med.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Health

• You need to get the money together to see the Doc. If you go up on the meds youwill not be able to get them when you run out because they will only give you a months worth. It's to keep people from abusing drugs.
    Maybe you could try calling the Doc who gave you the script and explain it isn't doing any good. Tell they you can't afford to come in and maybe they will bill you or just call in a new dosage.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• NO dont take 2.then you will be out faster lol

I have changed my meds 3 times and ZOLOFT make me upset..Its made other people not really enjoy things also..crapy med :(
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I had to go up on my Zoloft, but the doctor told me to. If you've seen the doctor lately maybe you can just call and talk to the nurse and have her ask the dr and then call you back without it costing you anything.
    mtwest

Answer by mtwest at 11:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I agree with itsmesteph11
    Give doc a call, it can't hurt and they shouldnt bill you for a phone call,right? (i hope not,lol)
    Maybe he/she can call in a increase in dosage to your pharmacy without you even going in for a visit.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2010