Is there anywhere that has bathing suits for the inbetween women?

I've been searching for days trying to find a bathing suit for vacation in June, but so far all I've seen is skimpy bikinis for stick thin models, or ugly one-peice's for my grandma. Some one should open up a line just for new moms. That would get tons of business. If I had the money, I would. I cannot find, anywhere, clothes, bathingduits or anything that I would feel comfortable in. My body looks ok, but after I gad my son, I don't really feel comfortable showing my stomach, or breasts off. I wish there was a sexy one peice I could find that had a little push up support, and covered my stomach. That would be Great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• http://www.hapari.com/
    they have tankinis...they're super cute!!!! I LOVE THESE BATHING SUITS!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I got mine from Newport-News last year, they have a website you can go to. They have some very reasonably priced and attractive suits. A lot of them have body shapers in them and I can tell you they work MIRACLES!!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Try lands end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Spiegel.com. They have some nice one-pieces and tankinis that suck you in and flatter your figure.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I got a 2 piece from marshall's last year that did not look like my grandmas suit and covered my little tumy. I looked at 4 differant stores before buying this. Try there.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Victoria's Secret has a ton of very pretty one pieces.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• try a monokini they are so cute and cover up the icky tummy area
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I got one by Bitten (the Sarah Jessica Parker line) that is a really cute "mom" suit. It's a tankini with a long top so it covers everything up, but still has a cute look to it - with ties on the sides of the bottoms, and the top is a halter style so you can tie it as tight or loose as you want. The Bitten line is also inexpensive! I have a few other tankinis and they are definitely the way to go if you don't want to show off your tummy - VS has some great tops with support in them.

Answer by missanc at 5:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Actually, I found a great one piece suit at JC Penny. Does not look old or skimpy. I think it is just a matter of shopping around, they are out their and now they are on sale.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:19 AM on Jul. 31, 2010