Wanabe work @ home moms.

Now dont be offended, I'm just curious, so many wahms say they want to work at home successfully, but it seems that you dont want to do what it takes.

I dont want to hear from successful people, I want to hear from the ones who cant seem to get on it!

What is missing for you? How do people get you motivated and excited to do what needs to be done?

I offer my team motivational gifts, what would you like to have in a leader?

Thanks

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 11:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Great question. That is why its so important to do your research on a company before getting involve. First and foremost, there is a learning curve here, sort of a gray area when stating I want to work at home or a work at home job! Here's how you can address this ...... For someone who is looking for a work at home job, you must be sure to state to anyone contacting you that you are looking for an employer? If they have a business opportunity to offer they will immediately recognize you are not interested in a home business and move on. As for the MLM and Network Marketing its so important to differentiate between the two and you can do that yourself, contact the FTC. That would be your homework assignment so to speak. However, these businesses are a billion dollar industry and are not going anywhere; ask Trump he started one! So, It is not for everybody its for those who choose to work for themselves! God Bless
    MMcCray

Answer by MMcCray at 8:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• any legitamate job pays you, they dont ask for you to pay them to work for them. anytime i see a "work from home" offer and I read the words"one time price" or "to get started" and see they want me to pay THEM lol no thanks. too many scams and pyramid schemes....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• First of all, for me it isn't about lack of motivation. It's about lack of resources to make this happen. A lot of work from home businesses are pyramid schemes, or they're pay up front sales jobs. Neither of which I want to be involved in.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Jazz Thank you. I agree,so many home based business pay on sponsoring people-not on product, that ladies is a scheme!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• That ladies - is MLM! Not a scheme, Not illegal! Those companies which DO pay for sponsoring people also either require those people to buy products or include so many people in their membership fees... And THAT is what you earn on...

Please learn the facts before you post even MORE misleading information...
    Anonymous

• Anony, I think you should get the facts straight, please visit FTC.gov for further study if you wish to educate yourself. Curious how long have you neen in MLM? Kiyosaki would not agree with you nor would the government.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• It is illlegal to get paid for recruiting only in MLM, it is legal to get commissions on sales, anony eat your heart out. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/invest/inv08.shtm

Anonymous

• You DO NOT get paid for Recruiting is what I was saying! PLEASE GO BACK AND READ AGAIN!

Companies pay you a commission for the services and products that the recruits pay for. NOT for the business itself. That IS Legal and NOT a scheme! And guess what THAT is how MLM works!

I've been in MLM for over 10 years... Don't tell me I don't know how it works! Any MLM that doesn't pay you to recruit in some way or another isn't a very good MLM!
    Anonymous

• I think some of us reading this are missing the point. These gals have been mislead.

We were not talking about MLM, we were tlaking about JOBS. Thats where things get messy, when these woman on here look

for JOBS aggressive people convince them that Ameriplan Melalueca Work AT Home United is work at home,so naturally these

2 VERY DIFFERENT things get scrambled.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• A home based business is NOT A JOB! And most woman think of work at home they are really thinking JOBS. I think the job of the sponsor is to clearly let the person know thats what it is.

That has not been done therefore causing a lot of confusion. This is what Im getting anyway.

And here are my thoughts on that but I would still like to hear more gals.

Proverbs 16:8
    Better is a little with righteousness than great income with injustice.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2010