Why do some women find the need to flirt with other women's husband right in front of their face?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some women are natural flirts and don't realize that they do it.
    More often then most .. The women are insecure, so they're showing themselves off in front of the women the man is with. Trying to get that glitter in his eye that they don't see you giving him. It's lame. But it's all suvival to some women. Even though with as many men as there are in this world, you don't need to get someone who's taken.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Because they are skanks!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I know I'm just naturally a nice person and very social and some ppl take it as flirty when that was not by any means what I was doing.... ppl tend to look at women who are nice as being flirts.... not so much!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• LMAO, I remember when a waitress was flirting with him right in front of me in an
    Olive Garden once. It was Valentines Day. lol

She didn't get the greatest response from him, other than: can't you tell my wife is sitting beside me?
    I have a ring on ??

;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2010